Monday, July 8, 2013

Hattie Lately


Miss Hattie June is a sweet and good baby. She doesn't ask for too much, unless she's tired, then she wants what she wants when she wants it. And that usually means holding her, facing out, with an arm under her legs.... 

Guess what? She rolled over today! It was so anticlimatic. As I watched her to do it, it seemed as though she had calculated each movement precisely before actually trying the act itself (I have NO idea who this reminds me of.... ahem, Adam!). She just sort of slowly leaned, and rolled with such control. And then did it perfectly 3 more times. She's a genius for sure. 


Smiles for Daddy

I left the room for two minutes and came back to this. 

Gosh, it's hard not to smile and see this - right? 

And I will finish up this post, with a new video of Hattie. She has become quite the Chatty Hattie

No comments: