Monday, October 24, 2011

Bubble, Bubble Toil and Trouble......

Spooooooky pumpkin carving took place this past friday:


Mom's not making it look very enjoyable here....
Going for it. 
These pumpkin guts really need stirring...
Really going for it this time....
Couldn't be any more true (notice the drawing on the pumpkin)
It's a good thing these two did all the work.
SLIMEY!
Noella even drew on her own picture!
Finished product
Isn't Halloween fun? I have to admit I took absolutely no part in the drawing or carving. I came up with the picture ideas and then quickly realized I didn't have the skill to follow through to the finished product. Thank you Adam. You are extremely talented :) I did make the mason jar jack-o-lanterns. I found the project on a different blog. A little tissue paper, a little mod podge and "voile"! That's the only kind of jack-o-lantern I can successfully create.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: