Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I-DA-HO!

That was the chant for this trip. Noella became very good at it (to which, I rebutted "you da ho?")

I don't even know where to start. How about the riding?

Indian Creek to Quigley Creek

Croy Canyon (see the loopy trail behind Adam? that was sure fun to go down!)

Mahoney Creek to Greenhorn Gulch = Awesomeness


At the top of the Greenhorn Gulch Ride

Bee-you-tea-full!
My only setback was the altitude. Hello 7,500 ft.

Next, the grandparent love. Noella soaked up all of the attention she's missed from them over the past several months. She is now in withdrawl.

Nana Carol
Papa Tracy
Three generations 
Galena Summit

The top of the hill above the valley where we stayed
And then, of course, there was just the typical Noella silliness. She certainly hammed it up for everyone to keep us all thoroughly entertained.

See what I mean?
This looks completely inappropriate, but was really cute and funny at the time.
In as much "pink and purple?" as she can get her hands on. 
Dear Lord! A PINK BIKE!

This was on the car ride home - a last ditch effort by Adam to entertain her. This ended with her breaking his sunglasses....
And so, there it was in a nutshell. I have hundreds more photos and many stories, but I wouldn't want to bore all of you. Let's just say we're trying to figure out a way to go there a couple of times each year :)

"Who da ho? I-da-ho!"

No comments: