Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lovely.

Hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's weekend. I did (despite being slightly ill). I woke up to sweet potato pancakes (heart-shaped) and ended the day with another wonderful meal.

We cooked Valentine's dinner together. Here's the menu:
-Chargrilled Caesar Salad
-Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
-New York Strip Steak
-And my favorite....Chocolate Molten Cake.


We're going running today. Probably a good idea considering the mass consumption yesterday. We're ending week 4 of the marathon training. Only 12 more to go....

This coming week I'm off work and heading with Adam to Olympia, WA. He has business there and I thought it would be a great opportunity to reunite with some old friends. Meredith, an old high school friend, lives there and it's going to be so good to see her! Ryan and Emily, old neighbors/friends from Jacksonville, live in Seattle and are going to meet up with us sometime too. It's nice to have friends...

Our love to all! Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sewing. Wish I had time for more of that. I am impressed that you are learning this on your own.
Your toasting picture makes me feel like you are right here with us.
Carol

Unknown said...

Thanks Carol! We wish you were right here with us:) See you soon!

carrie said...

you guys are too freakin' cute! running, heart-shaped food...it is all too much.

i'm listening to blind pilot right now as i write some IEPs...it makes everything ok.