Monday, February 2, 2009

The Goonies

Did I mention to anyone that Cannon Beach/Seaside OR was the site for some of the filming of Goonies? Well it is! This past summer we visited Astoria (another Northern Oregon coastal town) and drove past the house where Chunk had to do the "Truffle Shuffle". All kinds of movies were filmed out here....I guess because maybe its such a gosh darn beautiful place....

I just need to share a few more photos with all of you. These pictures almost don't look real. We took a 3 mile hike through Ecola State Park on our way out of Cannon Beach on saturday. Here's what we got to look at.....

We also did some more exploring during the morning low tide. I've never seen so many starfish or sea urchins!

We had a pretty good time. If I do say so myself.

1 comment:

carrie said...

i love that movie, and you look so cute in that picture--any of those goodwill finds?