Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's a Marshmallow World

You can disregard that title. I just had to make reference to possibly the cheesiest Christmas song of all. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're lucky. If so, maybe you'll commiserate with me.
Guess what we woke up to this morning???
The "Artic Blast" the news stations have been going crazy over were right. It snowed and is still snowing. Hard. And the temperatures are at freezing and still dropping. Fingers crossed for a snow day.....

Like I said before, Santa came early for both of us. Thought I'd share some of our "christmas morning" shots.
A new running/cycling jacket for Liz and a yoga mat (I got to open my birthday present too:)

Adam got slippers, new "runderwear" (sport underwear), and gloves. He's got everything on except his new book "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan.

Three more days until the midwest is graced with our presence (and presents). All kinds of cheesy lines in this post...

3 comments:

carrie said...

oohhh! it's freezing rain here, so maybe we'll both have snow days!! and, i hate that christmas song.

Anonymous said...

Update: WE ARE OFFICIALLY OFF SCHOOL! Yes!

:) said...

Merry Christmas! Loved your card; so cute....don't think I am going to get my act together this year to send them, but look for a holiday blog post....I know, I know....pathetic! Have a great time at home!!