Sunday, October 26, 2008

All the Pretty Pun-kins!

I can't think what might make me happier right now. The sun is shining bright, the leaves are all beautiful contrasting colors, the air is crisp but comfortable.....Life is good.

We went to the pumpkin patch today on Sauvie Island. The same place we rode our bikes a few weeks ago. It was like the Washington Town and Country Fair out there! There were cow tractor rides, corn mazes like none I've ever seen and the "Field of Screams" so cleverly named. We walked around the hundreds of acres for a couple of hours today and just dreamed about our own farm someday. Since we don't have cute kids to take pictures of with the pumpkins, you'll have to look at us acting like kids.




Oh yeah, we also rooted for Mizzou in spirit, as we did not get the game on any TV stations out here. But I heard it was a blowout. Mizzou-RAH!

1 comment:

:) said...

So fun Liz!! I was at my parents' house and they bought a mum and some pumpkins for the front porch; very festive! Your MU rolled!! We got stomped by OU but had a lot of fun!!