Saturday, January 11, 2014

Little Girls, Little Girls, Everywhere I Look.... I Can See Them.

Pardon the "Annie" reference, but this song runs through my mind often, because, of course, I am surrounded by little girls. "Everyday I eat, sleep and breathe them". Noella was requesting to watch that movie after I absentmindedly sang a few bars of that song one day. I'm so excited to show it to her, because I know it's just a gateway to rest of her life as a broadway musical star... I'm joking (sort of). 

I was looking through old photos last night for a "flashback friday" post, but then Noella decided to throw the mother of all tantrums at bedtime and I really just lost all inspiration. It's really hard to focus on her sweet innocence when she's screaming and growling and repeating nonsense an hour after her bedtime. But, I digress.....

My point is, she is still sweet and innocent. And Hattie, God bless her, is so very sweet and innocent too and I wanted to just post some sweet and innocent photos of them at about the same time in their lives.....





They really look nothing alike. Noella has more hair and darker, more dominant features. Hattie has this little petite face.... What sweet girls they are.


No comments: