Monday, July 29, 2013

Noella-isms: Summer 2013 Edition

-After brushing her teeth, she rushes out to me and exclaims "Mom! Look at my peaceful teeth!"
-While narrating the letter she is "writing" she ends it with "UPS.... Please don't forget to bring treats"
-While rummaging through the basket containing all of Hattie's bottles and nipples she gets hopelessly frustrated and cries out for me to "PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS NIBBLE!" (In other news, Hattie won't have anything to do with those damn nibbles and bottles!)
-After a very, very, VERY trying day with her (Adam was gone for part of the week), she begins to pull even more crap at bedtime. I very exhaustedly say "Noella, come on.....!". She responds with "Mom, I don't mean to make you upset...."


** This is a pathetic list. She has done 100 even cuter, funnier things, but alas life gets in the way and I don't write them down, much less blog about them. This girl is something else. Daily, I have to be her "audience" that watches her dance recklessly while singing a made up song at the top of her lungs. She usually wants to wear her Ariel mermaid costume to places like CostCo and Michaels. She has to bring her dollar store fake flowers and purple parasol everywhere we go. I hope she never loses her spirit and flair.

I just don't even know where this fascination came from

Even if she's mostly naked, we are NEVER without accessories

Watching "The Sound of Music", her new fav. She strives to be Liesl most days.

Her new favorite accessory 

And always silly



No comments: