Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Noella's big thing this year was rainbows. Last year, it was pink and purple - this year, she's upgraded to rainbows. So, we went with it and gave her a rainbow party. It will be her last birthday as an only child, so I tried to make it a little extra special. She loves parties and birthdays, so it really was a must. So, onto pinterest I went to get the birthday party ideas flowing. NoJo also really loves arts and crafts, and there's really not much else you can do at your home birthday party at the end of December. Therefore, a rainbow craft party it was. 

Rainbow cupcake display

I tried to get a shot of everything, but it didn't work out like I'd hoped

Craft table

Rainbow fruit and vegetables

Just waiting to be decorated (not the pizza peel)

So excited for her friends to get here


Three candles on her cupcake. I can't believe it.

I've got a similar picture from last year:


Abby, and her green cupcake

Georgia with blue

Hannah with blue

Ruth with pink





The girls! (No, Noella did not get an LG 3-D flat screen for her birthday)

The girls (minus Georgia) with their beautiful creations (rainbow crowns and wands, necklaces and bracelets)



There's the Fab Five!

Happy 3 years baby girl! We love you to the moon and back and I can't believe how bright, sweet and lovely you are. While it hurts my heart to see you grow up so fast, we are so proud of what you are becoming!