Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Rare Treat

Adam and I have tried in the past to establish Sunday morning/afternoons as a sort of "date" day. At least twice a month. I think the last one we had was in september BUT we did get a few dates when we went back to Missouri for a very special cousin's wedding in October. I can't discount that.

We started it back up last weekend. Even though it was blowing snow and  30 something degrees, we had a babysitter scheduled, and dammit, we were going for it. Since my center of gravity isn't normal anymore (and because it was f$%#ing cold) we decided a trail run, instead of a bike ride, along the upper Deschutes River would be nice. It started out very chilly, but then the sun came out and, well, you can't beat running by the river in the snow and sun.....  especially together. It was fabulous. Our sunday afternoon go-to sitter's name is Grace. She is surely our "Saving Grace".



I guess we weren't exactly "kid free"


No comments: