Monday, March 12, 2012

WAAAM!

Not to be confused with this WHAM! :

No, this WAAAM!:

The Western Antique Automobile and Airplane Museum to be exact. Adam and Noella got to go on a Daddy-Daughter field trip on Sunday, as I got a day off :) You better believe I didn't ask them to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go".

Noella absolutely LOVED it. I have never seen her so excited to relay a story to me. Her favorite (according to her) was the submarine, and the helicopter, and the motorcycle. Who says you have to pick just one fav?

Apparently they had a grown up museum, where all the automobiles were roped off and were just for viewing AND a kid museum where you could sit on all different kinds of fun vehicles. I think both the grown up and the kid enjoyed themselves. I enjoyed shopping by myself. I don't even like shopping, but now sometimes I like it when I can go BY MYSELF.

Enjoy the WAAAM! and WHAM! photos:

Giant Antique Motorized Trike

Mini Antique Airplane



1933 Harley Davidson

Even Older Harley and an Indian

Hell's Angel


Antique Snowmobile

Inside the Tiny Handmade Submarine

A PURPLE JEEP?! It puts the "boom-boom into her heart"

Antique Tractor

1930 Model A Ford

No comments: