Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Satisfaction

I've decided to re-organize the blog (or maybe I should just say "organize", as it's never really had any kind of organization to it whatsoever). Wednesday is the day to reflect on what we've tried that we've liked (recipes, activities.... you know, new stuff).

Like today, I'm satisfied with the fact that I'm finally giving our blog some kind of coherent template. We'll see how it goes.

Noella is satisfied with all her "buddies" sitting with her
As for other satisfying things in the land of the oregonholts, we tried a fantastically delicious meal the other night. I don't know about all of you, but we have squash coming out of our ears here. I love squash, but if you don't have creative ways in which to utilize it, it can get boring very quick. This Pan Fried Butternut Squash Pasta is very delicious, very exciting and --- very satisfying. Adam declared it has entered his Top 10 favorite meals.

Here you go (click on the link below):



Another tid bit of information, I discovered this pasta from a friend's Pinterest Board. If you haven't explored Pinterest, check it out! It's a way to share ideas with others. (Warning: can be very addicting!). 




No comments: