Monday, July 18, 2011

Chatterbox



Please excuse my extremely annoying voice. If you can't figure it out, it was supposed to be Noella making the funny sound - not me drowning her sweet little voice out. This video is not anything special - I just realized I haven't posted video in a LONG time. This kid is a talking machine. We think that between her daddy in sales and her mom in speech therapy, she really couldn't have gone any other way (but between you and me, we all know she really gets her chattiness from her dear father :)

Almost 19 months old and speaking in 2-4 word phrases. Some favorites include: "mommy up duh stairs", "jumpin' on nuh bed", "bess you daddy" (bless you daddy - b/c Adam sneezes 100012 times a day) and another one of my favorite phrases is "I pittin' nose" (I picking nose - lovely, thanks for telling me).

She loves animals of all kinds, as documented by this video. We saw some wildlife by the river in The Dalles, OR and she was pretty excited about it. Of course we want to show her new things and share these experiences with her b/c she enjoys it so much. But, anytime we show her anything, she acknowledges it, is excited about it and then says "more ___ please". Like, okay I saw that one, now I want to see MORE. Sheesh.

Kisses!

No comments: