Monday, May 23, 2011

Noella - isms

Thought I should write these down before she's 18 and I forget the funny things she used to say when she was one and a half. Adam and I find ourselves talking like her constantly and I hate that I have to write it out, because it's so much funnier with the rising inflection after every single word (that she repeats 832 times).

Here are some good Noella-isms we especially like:

1. Bobby-jee = Butterfly
2. Mah-moo-mah = motorcycle
3. Boobie = Pirate Booty Snack
4. On-yong = orange
5. Dah-boo-dah = W (how do you even spell that letter?)
6. Zeb-boh = Zeb (which she has now coined the nickname for him "Zebber")
7. Rub-rub-rub = lotion/soap/wiping of the hands
8. Weh-dabby (or red debbies as we like to parody the term) = raspberry
9. Dobby, dobby, dobby = no clue what this means, but she says it all the time
10. She now likes to refer to us as "duh mommy" and "duh daddy"

Here she is with the "beh-dee-bahls" (aka vegetables)

She also looks like a dead head at a Grateful Dead concert when she does the hand motions to itsy-bitsy spider. God, I love her.

No comments: