Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring and Other Things

We welcomed some springtime this weekend. Dad had friday off and we headed straight to the park!




Noella learned to climb on these all by herself. 



And go down the slide. Fearless!



Oh yeah, first haircut -- whoops, no "formal" documentation of that. 


I don't know what this look says but I love it. 




NoJo figuring out her first move on this sick boulder problem. 


Just a typical sunny afternoon at Mosier Creek Place.

Dandelions for me, Noella? You shouldn't have! (Side note, she actually calls these and all yellow flowers "dah-dee-dee" or daffodil in layman's terms. And can I point on the headbands adorned around her neck yet again?!)


Hopefully I will get it together enough to get some pictures of our Mosier Creek Garden. We finally have a great gardening spot by our condo and are so excited to grow some food! Noella is "learning" to help. And by learning I mean not stomping on the starts that we just planted in our raised beds. 

No comments: