Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fashionista

I think most of us (on the Noelker side at least) can remember the days of my constant wardrobe changes, which mainly included swim suits, leotards, knee-highs and sunglasses. Well, it may be that this trait has been passed down. What do you think?



 

 I don't know when or how it started, but it has started and she wants me to put things like this on her all the time. See those purple and pink headbands around her neck? That's how she thinks they are worn. And see that skirt? She found it in her closet and insisted on wearing it wednesday. She also insisted on wearing a pink cardigan with it. At least she can match.... Then, on thursday, she found the complete outfit in the dirty clothes hamper, and insisted on putting it on again. Here we go!



Anyway, its fun and she loves "looking pretty" and being told "oh, Noella you look so PRETTY". I never dreamed I'd have a daughter who would be so into that girly kind of thing, but she seems to be and maybe I am egging it on and maybe I am more girly than I give myself credit for. But then again, she wants to wear her green rubber frog boots with this ensemble, so she's not all girl that's for sure. 

In case you were wondering, she's still residing in her box at 23 1/2 Mosier Creek Place. 






No comments: