Monday, June 28, 2010

Summertime... and the Living is Easy!

Greetings. This is an extremely busy week for the Oregon Holts. Actually it's been quite a busy 3 weeks: Adam's birthday, two out of town races, Father's Day, our anniversary on tuesday and Noella's SIX MONTH birthday on thursday! Whew!

Let's rewind to Adam's race weekend. I, unfortunately, did not get any pictures from Adam's Xterra Triathlon last weekend. Let's just say it was quite frigid (air temp was 49 degrees when we arrived and the water could not have been up to 60 degrees). Adam did great! He finished strong and was thoroughly dirty and dog-tired at the end. So was I! Wow - that's probably the last time we take Noella and the dog to a 4+ hour event like that. I felt like I had raced as well.  Hence, the lack of photos from the race! Sorry honey :)

Noella is just too much fun these days. She's got two teeth now (I'm starting to pray to the tooth gods that she gets all these teeth out of the way soon. She does not handle it the best I'm learning!). She's scooting all over the place and babbling up a storm (e.g. 'bababababa' or 'dadadadada' or 'wawawawa'). She makes her speech pathologist mama proud. Here is her latest photo shoot. Thanks Auntie Sara for the cute outfit!








Live Long and Prosper.


This is what happens when I try to take pictures of her.


This too. I feel that this is just the way its going to be. She just won't SIT STILL! 


Summer is finally here! We've just been enjoying the sunshine and trying to be outside as much as possible. Looking forward to Grammy Ruth coming to visit at the end of July!


And finally, here are the boys of the household! 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Noella is so cute Liz. I love her sunflower dress.

Unknown said...

Oh Hi Brittany! Good to see you drop by here! I'm going to check out your blog right.... now!